Pass your certification exam in First Attempt, it’s our Guarantee!
Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As you will see in the Real Exam!
ONLY ACCURATE Questions & Answers updated to date.
Get instant access to pdf right after the Order on the page and in your email.
Real Questions and Accurate Answers in PDF format.
The ultimate exam preparation dumps will ensure success!!
Which statement is true about the DBMS_PARALLEL_EXECUTE package?
- DBMS_PARALLEL_EXECUTE is a SYS-owned package and can be accessed only by a user with DBA privileges.
- To execute chunks in parallel, users must have CREATE JOB system privilege.
- No specific system privileges are required to create or run parallel execution tasks.
- Only DBAs can create or run parallel execution tasks.
- Users with CREATE TASK privilege can create or run parallel execution tasks.
Which two statements are true regarding edition-based redefinition (EBR)?
- There is no default edition defined in the database.
- EBR does not let you upgrade the database components of an application while in use.
- You never use EBR to copy the database objects and redefine the copied objects in isolation.
- Editions are non-schema objects.
- When you change an editioned object, all of its dependents remain valid.
- Tables are not editionable objects.