- Pass your certification exam in First Attempt, it’s our Guarantee!
- Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As you will see in the Real Exam!
- ONLY ACCURATE Questions & Answers updated till date.
- Get instant access to pdf right after the Order on the page and in your email.
- Real Questions and Accurate Answers in PDF format.
- The ultimate exam preparation dumps that will ensure success!!
You are troubleshooting a security issue for an Azure Storage account.
You enable the diagnostic logs for the storage account. What should you use to retrieve the
A. the Security & Compliance admin center
B. SQL query editor in Azure
C. File Explorer in Windows
You have an Azure Storage account named storage1 that has a container named container1. You
need to prevent the blobs in container1 from being modified. What should you do?
A. From container1, change the access level.
B. From container1 add an access policy.
C. From container1, modify the Access Control (1AM) settings.
D. From storage1 , enable soft delete for blobs.