• Pass your certification exam in First Attempt, it’s our Guarantee!
• Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As you will see in the Real Exam!
• ONLY ACCURATE Questions & Answers updated till date.
• Get instant access to pdf right after the Order on the page and in your email.
• Real Questions and Accurate Answers in PDF format.
• The ultimate exam preparation dumps that will ensure success!!
You have computers that run Windows 10 Enterprise and are joined to the domain.
You plan to delay the installation of new Windows builds so that the IT department can test application compatibility.
You need to prevent Windows from being updated for the next 30 days.
Which two Group Policy settings should you configure? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
- Select when Quality Updates are received
- Select when Preview Builds and Feature Updates are received
- Turn off auto-restart for updates during active hours
- Manage preview builds
- Automatic updates detection frequency