Pass your certification exam in First Attempt, it’s our Guarantee!
Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As you will see in the Real Exam!
ONLY ACCURATE Questions & Answers updated to date.
Get instant access to pdf right after the Order on the page and in your email.
Real Questions and Accurate Answers in PDF format.
The ultimate exam preparation dumps will ensure success!!
Which three actions are performed by the Oracle Preinstallation RPM, oracle-database-server-xxxx-preinstall, for Oracle Grid Infrastructure, where xxxx is the Oracle version and release? (Choose three.)
- performing checks to ensure minimum configuration requirements for Oracle Grid Infrastructure are met
- creating the oracle OS user
- creating the OSDBA (dba) group
- creating thte oraInventory (oinstall) group
- creating the grid OS user
- configuring the OS for Oracle Automatic Storage Management shared storage access
Which two are true about the Automatic Database Diasnostic Monitor (ADDM)? (Choose two.)
- It analyzes a period of time corresponding to the 12 hours of activity.
- It runs automatically after each AWR snapshot.
- A DBA can run it manually.
- Results are written to the alert log.
- It analyzes a period of time corresponding to the last day of activity.