• Pass your certification exam in First Attempt, it’s our Guarantee!
• Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As you will see in the Real Exam!
• ONLY ACCURATE Questions & Answers updated till date.
• Get instant access to pdf right after the Order on the page and in your email.
• Real Questions and Accurate Answers in PDF format.
• The ultimate exam preparation dumps that will ensure success!!
You need to develop a server-based web app that will be registered with the Microsoft identity platform. The solution must ensure that the app can perform operations on behalf of the user.
Which type of authorization flow should you use?
- authorization code
- refresh token
- resource owner password
- device code
Ans : A
You are building a server-based web app that will use OAuth2 and will be registered with the Microsoft identity platform.
Which two values does the app require to obtain tokens from the Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) authorization endpoint? Each Answer presents part of the solution.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
- the tenant ID
- the context token
- the application ID
- the application secret
- the authorization code