Pass your certification exam in First Attempt, it’s our Guarantee!
Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate &Verified Answers As you will see in the Real Exam!
ONLY ACCURATE Questions & Answers updated till date.
Get instant access to pdf right after the Order on the page and in your email.
Real Questions and Accurate Answers in PDF format.
The ultimate exam preparation dumps that will ensure success!!”
Which one of the following statements about the structure of the TOGAF 9 document is true?
- A. Part I, the Enterprise Continuum, describes a model for structuring a virtual repository
- B. Part II, the Architecture Development Method, describes the definitions of terms used in TOGAF, and the changes between versions of TOGAF
- C. Part III, Tools and Support, describes a collection of guidelines and techniques used in the other parts of TOGAF
- D. Part VI, TOGAF Reference Models, includes a model for release management of the TOGAF specification
- E. Part VII, the Architecture Capability Framework, describes processes and skills to establish an enterprise function
Complete the sentence. The Requirements Management Phase _____________________.
- A. addresses and resolves requirements between ADM phases
- B. is a central process that prioritizes requirements for all ADM phases
- C. is used to dispose of resolved requirements for all ADM phases
- D. generates new requirements and passes them to all ADM phases
- E. stores requirements and manages their flow into relevant ADM phases
Which of the following describes the Architecture Vision document?
- A. A description of individual change increments showing progression from the baseline to target architecture
- B. A detailed schedule for implementation of the target architecture
- C. A high level description of the baseline and target architectures
- D. A joint agreement between the development team and sponsor on the deliverables and quality of an architecture
- E. A set of rules and guidelines to support fulfilling the mission of the organization
- A. It is used to coordinate with the other management frameworks in use
- B. It is used to describe how an architecture addresses stakeholder concerns
- C. It is used to identify and understand business requirements
- D. It is used to provide a system for continuous monitoring
- E. It is used to structure re-usable architecture and solution assets
There are no reviews yet.